Monday, December 15, 2008

A Close Fren Always Remain

Surprisingly had a date with Beatrice.
She was my close fren when we were in SIA.
Picked me up and we went to 1Borneo for lunch
and window shopping for the whole noon.
Lots to gossip around
coz its been long we never keep in touch already.
Honestly, i'm glad to hear from her.
Anyway, 1Borneo was decorated very beautifully
and it brings out the christmas spirit in everyone.
Beatrice bought some stuffs, so do i.
Finally i got wat i have been searching for long.
Bought myself a red hood jacket tat cost me RM90!
Wat do u think of it?

Oh ya... forgot to introduce about Beatrice.
She is a fashion designer and make up artist too.
Anyone need any new fashion or help in make up,
she is the right person for the job.

Oliver with Chicken Floss Seafood Rice

Beatrice with Rice Porridge Style

Santa Claus and his cute pretty helper

Beautiful decoration at 1Borneo

Wats there to say? I'm loving it!

No comments: