Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here's My Christmas List For Santa

1. Nokia N97

This new model is so damn extraordinary! It has everything more than just a phone. It's 3.5 inch touch screen, 32GB internal memory, WiFi with 3G, 5.0 Megapixel camera, and other applications. I guess it will cost nearly RM3000. Do you think it is worth it?


2. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T2

The 2.7" touch screen LCD with 4GB internal memory turns the Cyber-shot T2 into a digital photo album, allowing to store and share pictures on the go. I know dis model is not new but looks quite nice to me. Dun really have a camera of my own but to am i so into pics?


3. YuGiOh Holiday Bundle Master Collection

A perfect christmas gift for a YuGiOh player. So many stuffs in one bag. Just for a collection though and can use it to play with other players. If i can't control myself, maybe i'll purchase it. Hehe.. But need to order through online. Quite expensive coz it is from US and has extra charges for the delivery too.


4. YuGiOh Duel Disk

I know you all will say dis is childish. But truly saying.. it does look cool rite~? It's a device from the anime "YuGiOh" which they use it to duel with cards. If i really wans it, i need to buy through ebay. Kinda risky though. Just wan it for a collection.


5. PSP Theatre Speakers

An extra thing for my PSP. With high efficiency drivers, bass boost & surround sound effect buttons, all of the favorite games & movies can be heard with great sound. I know its kinda waste of money if i buy it coz i have a laptop tat can listen to mp3 and watch movies already. Hmm... Shud i?


6. Love In My Life

Just wanted someone special in my life. Someone who cares for me. Someone who really loves me. I'm a simple person and i hope both of us can share and do anything/everything together. A loyal love is all i ever wan and nothing more. Importantly having happiness being with one another.

No comments: